The museum is located on the ground floor of the museum, covering an area of about 2200 square meters. It was completed in April 2001. There are many types of prepress, printing and finishing equipment from 1865 to the early 1990s. The equipment has been donated by the domestic and international printing circles, and some of them are very scarce. It includes hand pulling iron printing machine, early type casting machine, manual phototypesetting machine, the only 45 ton double double color offset printing machine made by the company in 1926, lithographic printing machine producted in Austria in 1892.
Many machines quietly states the history of the printing revolution. From these machines, we can touch the historical footprints, and we can understand the wisdom and sweat of our forefathers.